Saturday, September 12, 2009

Snickerdoodle's

This is a recipe I found on recipezaar and changed a little bit. So yummy!! I have no idea why the font is big on the first few ingredients...it's not like that in the draft!


Snickerdoodle's

1 cup butter
1 1/2 cups sugar
2 large eggs
1/2 tsp. vanilla
2 3/4 cups flour
2 tsp. cream of tartar
1 tsp. baking soda
1/4 tsp. salt
3 Tbsp. sugar
3 tsp. cinnamon

1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Mix butter, 1 1/2 cups sugar, eggs, and vanilla in large bowl.
3. Combine flour, cream of tartar, baking soda, and salt in separate bowl.
4. Blend dry ingredients into butter mixture.
5. Chill dough, and chill an ungreased cookie sheet for about 10-15 minutes in the fridge.
6. Meanwhile, mix 3 Tbsp. sugar and 3 tsp. cinnamon in a small bowl.
7. Scoop 1 inch globs of dough into the cinnamon/sugar mixture and roll.
8. Place balls on chilled cookie sheet and bake 10 minutes.
9. Remove from pan immediately.

**I'm lazy, so I don't chill my dough or my cookie sheets and it works just fine.
***Make sure you make cookies small or they won't turn out right.
****I use parchment paper and only bake my cookies 9 minutes.

1 comment:

Chy said...

Yeah..... I'm not sure I should make these. I just might eat them ALL!