Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Chy's Choclate Chip Cookies


3/4 cup butter shortening
2 eggs
3/4 cup brown sugar
3/4 cup white sugar
2tsp vanilla

~~~~~~~~~~~~MIX~~~~~~~~~~~

2 1/4 cup flour
1tsp salt
1 tsp baking soda
1 bag chocolate chips


Bake 375 degrees for 10 minutes let them sit cool for a minute before moving them. I always double the recipe and freeze the left over dough makes for a yummy easy treat later :0D
~ if anyone knows how to make a recipe list (widget) with category's or something easy to access older recipes please do share I can't figure it out. Thanks!

4 comments:

Laura Lou said...

Yaaay, Yaaay, Hooray! Finally the world's best chocolate chip cookies! Love 'em, love 'em, love 'em. THANKS!!!

Laura Lou said...

Okay - so I make cookies to take into the bank on Friday's. . .took these today and they were ooh'ed and aah'ed over. People are requesting personal and private batches for themselves. . . .I just say "nope, it's Chy's secret receipe and I'm sworn to take it to my grave" . . . :o) LOVE THEM!!

Chy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chy said...

no secret girl share away!