- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese softened
- 4 slices bacon (or more I used way more!) Cooked to almost done- not crispy.
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh chives (or any spices you like, I used garlic and onion)
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 white wine ( You can use milk, it just makes for a more bland sauce)
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 pinch salt
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Combine Cream cheese and spices to make a cheese filling.
- Pound the chicken breasts until flat. Put spoonful of cream cheese in the middle of each breast and roll up. Wrap each rolled breast with 1 slice of bacon and secure with toothpicks. Place in a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, combine condensed soup, sour cream, wine (or milk), lemon juice, pepper and salt. Mix until smooth, then pour over chicken.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 1 hour, or until no longer pink and juices run clear.
Serve over noodles or rice-- very yummy.