Friday, March 6, 2009

Lime Chicken Soft Tacos

Ok-- these are sooo delicious! And sooo Fast-- !!

1 1/2 pounds, skinless boneless chicken (or use whatever you have around)

1/8 cup red wine vinegar -- I added a little more-- cuz I hate to measure stuff!

1/2 lime juiced-- I'd definitely use more than that-- I was out of limes so I used Margarita mix-- oh boy yummy!!

1 tsp white sugar

1/2 tsp salt

1/2 tsp ground black pepper

2 green onions chopped

2 cloves garlic minced

some cilantro- if you love cilantro -- use more-- or less depending on taste!!

There are a few ways to do this-- I did the super fast speedy way -- cut up the chicken in little pieces-- toss in a pan-- mix all the stuff together dump over chicken-- cook till done! Serve with soft tortilla shells, cheese, tomatoes, whatever you like on your chicken-- the Tropical Fruit Salsa above is delicious on it! You can put everything in the crockpot and cook it that way -- but I'd increase your liquid!

2 comments:

Jones Town said...

This chicken is so yummy! We had it in taco salad the other day...it was a hit!

Chy said...

I need to try this one!