Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Poppy Seed Chicken

Poppy Seed Chicken---This seems to be a big hit with picky kids! :)

2 cans chicken(or 2 cups cooked chicken)
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 1/2 cups sour cream
1 cube butter
2 Tbsp poppy seed
1 pkg. ritz crackers

Layer chicken in casserole dish( I use 8x11.5). Mix sour cream and soup, pour over chicken. Crumble crackers and mix with poppy seed and melted butter. Bake at 350 for 30-40 min.

Some like more topping, just double butter and crackers. I only use 1 Tbsp of poppy seed. Reminder...if you or your hubby are drug tested at work, poppy seed will give a positive test, its still good without the poppy seed! :)

1 comment:

Beckie said...

I talked my brother-in-law into making it for dinner last night and he invited me over to enjoy as well! Very good even the 2 year old ate it!