- 2 (16 ounce) beef sirloin steaks
- 1/4 cup dark beer
- 2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat grill for high heat.
- Use a fork to poke holes all over the surface of the steaks, and place steaks in a large baking dish. In a bowl, mix together beer, teriyaki sauce, and brown sugar. Pour sauce over steaks, and let sit about 5 minutes. Sprinkle with 1/2 the seasoned salt, pepper, and garlic powder; set aside for 10 minutes. Turn steaks over, sprinkle with remaining seasoned salt, pepper, and garlic powder, and continue marinating for 10 more minutes.
- Remove steaks from marinade. Pour marinade into a small saucepan, bring to a boil, and cook for several minutes.
- Lightly oil the grill grate. Grill steaks for 7 minutes per side, or to desired doneness. During the last few minutes of grilling, baste steaks with boiled marinade to enhance the flavor and ensure juiciness.